Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 27/09/2019 11:59 pm
Interested in administration, and the governance of one of New Zealand’s largest youth run organisations? We’re on the look out for a Secretary to the Board of Directors!
As of January 1, 2020, the Board of Directors will become the governing body of UN Youth. In this capacity, the Board will exercise key governance and oversight powers over the organisation. For example, the Board will be responsible for approving major budgets, working with the National Executive to adopt a strategic plan, managing the disciplinary process, and setting organisation-wide policies. Working alongside the Board and supporting them in their governance role will be a Secretary of the Board, who will be responsible for a range of administrative tasks.
As Secretary of the Board of Directors, you will be tasked with managing the administration and operations of the Board. You will:
- Prepare agendas and materials for meetings;
- Attend meetings and minute the proceedings;
- Circulate the minutes of the Board with the members of the organisation as required;
- Ensure best-practice record-keeping and document management on behalf of the Board;
- Manage aspects of General Meetings;
- Carry out administrative tasks at the direction of the Board, such as authorising documents and transactions; and
- Other tasks as required.
Expressions of interest close at 11.59 pm, 27th September – download the application pack for all of the details!