Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13/04/2020 11:59 pm
Kia ora and welcome to National Development Hui!
National Development Hui (NDH) is a unique opportunity for UN Youth volunteers to meet up, hang out, learn skills relevant to their portfolios and share in critical discussions around the development of UN Youth.
As the name suggests, NDH is dedicated to furthering development in our organisation. It seeks to do this in three ways:
- Provide personal development opportunities to volunteers, through workshops and educational sessions.
- Foster social development between volunteers through teambuilding opportunities and fun social evenings.
- Create a platform to discuss the visionary development of UN Youth, including a chance to engage in person with our Board of Directors, and to collaborate on overcoming challenges facing the organisation in a similar fashion to National Council.
APRIL DIGITAL NDH
In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, April NDH has unfortunately been cancelled. However, both the National Executive and Board of Directors remain excited to engage with volunteers about the strategic future of the organisation. To this end, we have established an April Digital NDH. This event will take place via video conference, and will focus on the third development pillar of NDH: the visionary development of UN Youth.
How it works:
- RSVP using the website form below. Indicate your preferred Focus Group timeslots. You must RSVP before 11.59pm Monday 13. There will be no extensions.
- On Wednesday 15 April at 7.30pm, there will be a Board Presentation held over Zoom. Attending this will be extremely important to understanding your Focus Group session, so please attend if you can.
- From Thursday 16 April, there will be four Focus Group sessions co-facilitated by Board and NX members. These will act as platforms for volunteers to share their thoughts on the strategic vision of UN Youth.
- From here, the Board will collate the Focus Group session feedback and use it to guide their strategic planning.
- When? Each April Digital NDH participant will need to attend:
- The Board Presentation on Wednesday 15 April at 7.30pm, and:
- One of the following Four Focus Group sessions:
- Thursday 16 April 7.30pm
- Saturday 18 April 11.00am
- Saturday 18 April 3.00pm
- Sunday 19 April 11.00am
- Cost: Just like the real thing, Digital NDH is completely free!
- Who? Given that Digital NDH imposes no flight costs on the organisation, it will be open to all volunteers. Anyone is welcome, so don’t be shy to apply! You must RSVP before 11.59pm Monday 13. There will be no extensions.
- General questions or suggestions: National President Mark Howard at email@example.com.
- Administration / registration questions: National Operations Officer Julia Caulfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find more information regarding our original plan for National Development Hui here.
Please apply to attend our April National Development Hui below. The Hui will take place digitally on Wednesday 15 April and across the following days. More details will be provided following registration. You must RSVP before 11.59pm Monday 13. There will be no extensions.Please login to continue.