Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28/02/2020 11:59 pm
Following a Special General Meeting (SGM) of UN Youth on 2 July 2019, the members of the organisation passed a resolution to adopt a new constitution. This new constitution reforms the governance structure of UN Youth, with a Board assuming the governance responsibilities previously held by National Council on 1 January 2020.
One Director has recently resigned due to their election as 2020 National President. As a result, the Board has decided to seek Expressions of Interest for the vacant position.
In order to be considered, a nomination must include:
- The name and age (at the time of nomination) of the nominee; and
- Whether the nominee is currently enrolled at a tertiary institution; and
- A covering letter of no more than two pages outlining how the nominee fulfils the criteria above; and
- A CV of no more than two pages; and
- A professional head and shoulders photograph
Further information regarding the UN Youth Board Director Expressions of Interest may be found here.
Expressions of Interest will close 11.59pm Friday 28 February.
Expressions of Interest must be emailed to the Chairperson of the Board, Jonathan Gee at email@example.com by the deadline. All materials must be included in order for an Expression of Interest to be considered. Late applications will not be considered.
Any questions can be directed to the Chairperson of the Board, Jonathan Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org.