It’s that time of year again – Volunteers Training Hui is coming up!
Volunteers Training Hui (VTH) is a 3 day retreat away for UN Youth Volunteers from all around the country to come together, get to know each other, learn more about the organisation, upskill, eat yum food, have fun… the list could go on!
Our Volunteers are the power behind the amazing work that UN Youth achieves every year. VTH is all about giving our Volunteers the support, education and skills they need to do the best in their roles.
Alongside VTH will be presented the 2018 National Volunteer Awards! Check out all the details for those in the tabs above.
Following VTH, we will be holding our National Annual General Meeting. All the details for this can also be found in the tabs above.
- When: 30 November (from 1pm) – 2nd December (until ~2:30pm)
- Location: El Rancho, Waikanae (don’t worry, there will be a bus going out!!)
- Cost: $10.00
- This cost will cover everything for VTH (accommodation, transport, food, activities etc).
- Note ALL Volunteers are eligible for a 50% travel subsidy to attend VTH (we really want to help you get here!) If you are a Volunteer eligible for National Council subsidies, you are eligible to receive your subsidy in full.
- Who: any outgoing or incoming UN Youth officeholder Volunteers. If you do not have an office holder position in either 2018/2019, but would still like to attend, please get in touch with Madi to check your eligibility
Registrations ARE NOW OPEN!! You can find them above in the register tab.
Your dream VTH?
As a part of VTH, the National Executive are putting together a jam-packed timetable full of workshops and sessions so we can get the most out of our time together. We would love to hear what YOU would like VTH to look like this year.
If there is a specific skill, area of the organisation, professional development advice, or anything that you would like to see at VTH – we want to hear about it.
Fill out your opinions by completing the registrations form!
Any questions about VTH can be directed towards our National Volunteers Officer Madi! (email@example.com)
- Any specific questions regarding finances and subsidies – please get in touch with our National Finance Officer Nina (firstname.lastname@example.org)